Okma Campus Prospective Students
The IA has a wonderful music program that celebrates the diversity of its students. The following videos were made by sophomore Mira Sripada as part of her personal project, showcasing are three main ensembles We are one of the only schools in the area that offers a full symphonic orchestra (brass, winds, and strings)! Along with our Symphony Orchestra, we have a string only orchestra, two bands, two choirs, Developing Musicians, and the Diploma Programme Music Class. The arts are a core subject for the IB Programme.
Please feel free to contact the enrollment office
248-341-5900 if you have further questions.
Applications for the class of 2025 are now being accepted.
Click here to access the on-line application form.
The deadline for applications for the class of 2025 is January 24, 2021
Come join us to learn more about the International Academy and the enrollment process for current 8th graders. Please pre-register for the dates listed below by clicking on the link for the registration form. We will email you a link to a pre-recorded video we ask that you watch before attending our live question and answer sessions on Zoom. The Zoom links will be sent to everyone who pre-registers and they will be posted on the www.iatoday.org website.
Come join us to learn more about the International Academy and the application process.
Watch our enrollment information video at to the left or click the link below.
https://youtu.be/iWd__7jWkb0 and then join us for our live Questions and Answers Session by campus. The enrollment video is approximately 26 minutes long. The dates and links for our Questions and Answers Sessions can be found below.
January 13 (7:30 Pm)
- Does the IA have Information Sessions for parents and students to ask questions?
- How do I apply to be in the lottery for the International Academy?
- When are the lottery dates for student selection?
- How does the lottery work?
- Which students take the entrance exam to qualify for attendance?
- How many opportunities does the student have to qualify for attendance?
- What happens to the students not selected for attendance?
- What if I am a "Continuity of Curriculum" student?
- What if I have a disability?
- Is there transportation?