Welcome to the IA Family Section
This section of our website is designed to provide parents/guardians with the resources they need to help their child be successful. Special programs, contact information, required and optional forms, account links, and much more can be found in this section.
- Parent Connection - Parent Portal
- Campus Fees & Dues (All Campuses)
- Canvas Login
- Grading Scale
- IAE Calendar
- PTIA & Music Boosters
- Counseling Resources
Parent Portal Connection is now available as a free mobile application for your smart phone or tablet. It is quick and easy to get started!
- On your device, connect to the Android Play store or the iOS App Store. Look for the Q Parent Connection app.
Android Q ParentConnection Apple Q Parent Connection
- Install / Open the app. Allow Notifications.
- Select the “Connect to school district” option. Use the filter to select Michigan, Oakland and Bloomfield Hills.
- Click the “Enter Parent Connection” button.
- On the top right corner of the app, click the “Log in” button.
- Enter your Parent Portal PIN and password. These are the same PIN and passwords you may have used on a desktop computer.
Did you click the link, but got a message that your email is for multiple accounts? It probably means that both parents are using the same email address for contact information. As a precaution against sending your information to someone who mis-typed their email address, Parent Portal will not send a login if there is more than one contact with the same email address. Please call your student's school secretary to get your login information.
Did you click the link, but got a message that your email is not recognized? Please contact your school's secretary for your login information, and to make sure your email address is corrected.
Having trouble? Contact us via email at StudentServices@bloomfield.org. A member of our team will get back to you within 2-3 business days.
To update your email address, click on My Information. To change your password click on My Account from the main screen.
OKMA FEES & DUES LINKS
Event and Activity Registration - Click Community Pass Button Above
Community Pass to register for events, pay club dues, PTIA dues, add money to lunch account and more.
PARENT/GUARDIAN CANVAS LOGIN INFORMATION
Login with MiStar ID: P200xxxxx ---DON'T FORGET THE PRECEDING P
Enter your password (please note - your MISTAR password MUST be at least 9 characters in order to sync with CANVAS)
if you have previously changed your password to less than 9 characters, please update it at once to include at least 9. The accounts must then re-sync overnight for your CANVAS account creation to be successful.
You should now have access to your student’s courses
Parents who need their log in info can retrieve it by going to
and choosing the link below the input box - the Pin and Password - you will be prompted to input the same email address you have on file in the Student Information System (the same email to which you are receiving this message ).
Once in on the desktop site, you can follow the directions below to access from the Mobile site after you have downloaded the Parent App from your mobile device App store.
You will find QR Code for Mobile App by clicking on Account on the CANVAS desktop site.
Calendar & Category Legend:
- Okma Campus Events
KROGER REWARDS - Thanks to those families that have attached their Kroger account to the IA earning the Okma PTIA $40.42 for the quarter. It’s amazing considering only 13 families are signed up…. just think how much more the PTIA could earn if more people linked their account to the International Academy OKMA or simply search VQ814
Add International Academy OKMA PTIA to your Amazon account and every Amazon purchase helps the PTIA.
Registering is easy:
1. Go to Amazon Smile and Login to your Amazon account
2. If you have never selected a charity, you will be prompted to search for one. If you have an existing charity, click on the "Change Charity" button.
3. Search for "International Academy OKMA PTIA"
4. Select "International Academy OKMA PTIA"
5. You are Done! Every time you shop Amazon start at http://smile.amazon.com
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to the OKMA PTIA.